|Job Ref:||204572463||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
Position: PHP Developer|
Ref: (Apply online only)
Our client is looking for an experienced PHP Web Developer to join the development team. They are a fully integrated agency specialising in design, web and digital marketing based in Essex.
They are looking for an energetic, organised and reliable PHP Web Developer to join their team of like minded people. You will be responsible for managing existing websites and content management systems, work with internal teams to ensure deadlines are met and client expectations are exceeded.
It is fast paced and you'll work to tight deadlines. You will need a keen eye for detail, consistency and be highly organised to ensure all works are delivered on time on budget. You're a problem solver who is able to think on your feet, adapt to change and have good interpersonal skills. You will be comfortable working across functions with graphic designers and other web team members.
Web: Managing all aspects of websites including
• Building PHP back ends using best practices in security, flexibility and performance.
• Build bespoke blogging systems, content management, event and user management systems to manage content.
• Maintain a suite of current websites, be confident SSHing into a server to restart MySQL or to configure a new nginx virtual host.
• Come up with creative solutions to clients' technical challenges
• Assisting with internal IT systems and liaising with 3rd party suppliers
• Use your previous experience to improve everything we do on web projects
• Work with internal teams to deliver projects on time on budget
• Ensure steady workflow of the studio if you are the project lead
• PHP. You need a good knowledge of modern OOP style PHP.
• Basic server management. You need to be able to launch Ubuntu (14.04 - latest) servers, install packages like PHP and MySQL, and do basic configuration for security.
• Databases. You should be able create a MySQL database add tables, run queries and perform backups.
• Version Control. You will be familiar with committing to Git and managing repositories.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role