|Job Ref:||204572489||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tonbridge||Address:||Post Code:||TN9||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:41|
Technical Coordinator (Engineering) role in Tonbridge|
Exlusive Bespoke Homes
Salary negotiable depending on experience
An award winning House Builder who build luxury and bespoke housing in the South East have a new and exciting opportunity for a Technical Coordinator with an Engineering background, to be based from their office in Tonbridge.
The houses typically have a traditional exterior design using reclaimed materials, an impressive high level of specification, meticulous attention to every detail and the company's trademark quality of build.
The company is renowned for its large properties that are modelled on the traditional 15th and 16th century Yeoman-style farmhouses, once so common in the Kent and Sussex Weald and the company are able to plan these types of homes to sit alongside other designs so they all blend together within a sympathetic street scene.
The Technical Coordinator (Engineering) would be required to work with the Design Department at planning stage to carry out the following duties in relation to both civil and structural requirements of developments:
* Soil survey enquires and appointments and interpretation of results
* Engineering enquires and initial appointments to work with Designers
* Foul and surface water drainage strategies to include SUDS, S104 approvals and Section 106 connection application
* Slope stability issues
* Retaining wall designs and level issues
* Roads, drives, paths designs to include S.38 and S.278
* Services enquires
* Services and drainage divisions enquires
* Footpath divisions
The above information is to be provided in order to prepare accurate planning applications and deigns and to ascertain costs at the earliest opportunity.
The Technical Coordinator would work closely with the Planning Design Department to progress the planning process and would at a certain stage hand all information over to a Project Manager so that full build preparations can commence.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* Have worked as a Technical Coordinator or an Engineering Consultancy
* Have an engineering background, ideally within house building but not essential
* Commutable to Tonbridge
If you'd like to find out more information on this opportunity please contact
Philippa (Apply online only)
Technical Coordinator (Engineering) - Tonbridge - Bespoke House Builder - Salary Neg
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy