|Job Ref:||204572585||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
Recruit mint are working closely with a manufacturing, marketing leading company based in Peterborough who are seeking a Commercial Finance Manager to join their senior management team.
As the Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for managing the Accounts team and to manage the provision of financial assessments and services to the business units to enable the company to plan and monitor financial performance, ensuring the provision of accurate and timely information.
Working very closely with the directors of the business and the management team, you will be responsible for:
* Work collaboratively with Sales, Buying & Production Departments to increase profit margins through improvements in productivity and efficiency and ensure growth targets are achieved.
* Contributing to the development and delivery of the business plans.
* Providing leadership and direction to the finance team, ensuring that accurate and up to date accounting information is produced and is in line with statutory requirements and tax regulations.
* Ensuring that effective budgetary, reporting and other internal control systems are in place to monitor performance against plans.
* Reporting to the MD, this position will have a broad range of responsibilities and offers attractive salary and significant growth potential for the right candidate.
* The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a similar role and will have a strong financial background and must be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
* You will have strong management, presentation and communication skills.
* Must have experience working within the engineering sector in a manufacturing/production environment.
* You should have some experience in reviewing customer and supplier contracts and strong computer skills.
* My client is looking for someone from a similar manufacturing background and someone who is extremely commercially aware and not afraid to question other managers.
* Someone who cares about the performance of the business and comes forward with ideas to save money.
* An individual who can integrate into the senior management team and speak with knowledge to Heads of Production Departments - so respect is there from colleagues from the start as the person demonstrates they know what they are talking about.
Hours and pay:
* Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
* Hours of work Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.00 (40 hours per week)
* 21 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays
Interviews to take place week commencing 29th August with a possible start date week commencing 5th September