|Job Ref:||204572740||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hull||Address:||Post Code:||HU2||Salary:||£250 - £275/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
Duration: 12months FT/6 month contract
Our client is s leading global FMCG business who produce a number of well known brands. Due to their continued growth and transformation they are now looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their IT organisation.
This role is challenging and multi-faceted. It requires the incumbent to be very flexible in approach. The role will involve working closely with the Business areas (Global Regulatory & R&D) to provide ongoing management of existing applications, while supporting the deployment of new applications to BAU therefore the role requires a solid understanding of Healthcare and Personal care business and ideally good understanding of working in a regulated (GxP) environment.
Support the SBA to provide an appropriate level of business analysis; process mapping, solution assessment, business case development, and solution design to allow the creation of New Projects Maintain existing applications through vendor management, UAT coordination, and structured reviews of technical support. Support applications through change management and maintaining the required validation documentation.
* Ensure existing applications are maintained to an agreed standard, and issue resolution is dealt with in an appropriate manner by the technical support team
* Maintain the Validation Documentation Set
* Collect, assess issues/requests for enhancements and prepare analysis for Change Advisory board. Monitor and manage changes through to completion
* 4th line Support (Application Accountability / Escalation Management)
* Vendor Management - Owner of service level agreement, maintenance schedule, licence review
* Change Advisory Board Approvals
* Validation Documentation Set - ensure the application's validated state is maintained throughout life (URS, TAS, Tech Spec, Change Controls, Periodic Review)
* With at least 3 years IS systems/Business Analysis experience (Degree or equivalent qualification)
* Good understanding of health & personal care and regulated (GxP) environments preferred.
* Experience in business facing roles working closely with key business system owners