|Job Ref:||204572860||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £48000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
A large Mining Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Customer Technical Service Reps for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £30K-£48K PER YEAR, inclusive of allowances Tax Free
• Vacation leave a year with free air-tickets
• Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free Medical Care/Medical Insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor Degree in Chemical engineering or Metallurgist.
• Minimum of 5-10 years technical experience.
• Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written.
• Mining Company experienced preferred
• Adhere to EHS rules & regulations and ensure Safe Working Instructions (SWIs) and Safe Operating Procedures (SOPs) are followed.
• Provide technical support to customers and give specific direction to the plant regarding the product and process improvements required to meet customer needs. Track progress on these improvement projects.
• Knowledge of 3104 and 5182 alloys and manufacturing processes, including lacquer coating systems, and the manufacturing processes used by customers to manufacture beverage cans & ends
• Practical experience in the use of investigative tools for problem solving such as metallography, electron-microscopy, mechanical & chemical testing, etc.,
• Proven ability in the translation of customer needs, such as product improvements, into aluminium alloy and process development.
• Direct liaison with customer Quality Assurance and Manufacturing teams.
• The ability to lead real-time problem solving on the customer's manufacturing line.
• Statistical analysis of data and the writing of detailed technical reports
• Use the corrective and preventative action process to ensure follow up and correction of deficiencies found in the manufacturing process
• Extensive travel within the MENA region
• Reinforce a culture of continuous improvement (Kaizen). This includes applying continuous improvement methodologies such as 'Six Sigma' as the key tools in minimizing product and process variability and meeting customer's expectations.
• Knowledge and practical experience of the application of 'six-sigma' methodologies for continuous improvement would be a plus.
Interviews are starting immediately.
Please send us your updated CV or contact us as soon as possible
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon