|Job Ref:||204572907||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Banbury||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Salary:||£43000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
Have you got a degree in engineering/mechanical design?|
Do you have experience in managing a busy team?
Our successful Manufacturing client based in Banbury is looking for a Project Manager to carry out design and management of individual projects, support the Sales Team and manage the projects team.
- Technical Sales Support - CAlculate machine specifications, visit customer premises, conduct customer surveys, oversee preparation of sales proposals/costings
- Project Engineering - Prepare installation drawings, Oversee design/planning process, conduct installation risk assessments, ensure projects are run within budget and advised timelines
- Management - assist with recruitment of new employees, complete induction processes, write up appraisals, coach and develop team members, manage absences/holiday allocation
- Degree in engineering/design/mechanics
- Experience in managing projects to the value of £7-10million
- Mechanical CAD experience (role involves around 40% time on CAD)
- Experience of managing a busy team
- Excellent IT skills
- Great numeracy skills and comfortable with complex costing calculations
- Great communication skills
This role is permanent and full-time, offering a salary between £43-45k annually, working office hours Monday - Friday.
If you have the relevant experience and are interest in this role, please APPLY now