|Job Ref:||204573120||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £39000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
A large Mining Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Ingot Casting Specialist for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £17K-£39K PER YEAR, inclusive of allowances Tax Free
• Vacation leave a year with free air-tickets
• Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free Medical Care/Medical Insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• University degree in Metallurgical Engineering Preferred
• 6 years of operational experience or Lacking theoretical education can be compensated by 12 years of operational experience
• Level 6 & to be evaluated in interview
• Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written.
• Mining Company experienced preferred
• Manage assigned resources in compliance with EHS policies to assure that environment, health and safety are the first priority of the business
• lead key safety initiatives such as employee safety meetings, risk assesments, EHS audits, and environmental compliance monitoring, etc.
• Ensure availability of Ingot casting equipment to achieve hot metal flow.
• Ensure optimum use of hot metal and scrap to achieve production plan.
• Ensure implementation of standard work instruction to maintain high standards of operations, periodic review and update the SWI's.
Interviews are starting immediately.
Please send us your updated CV or contact us as soon as possible
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon