|Job Ref:||204573126||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hailsham||Address:||Post Code:||BN27||Salary:||£16500/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:52|
Sussex Recruitment are seeking a Machine Operator to work in a busy factory environment where the work is time critical. The ideal candidate would have experience of working in a production or manufacturing environment and previous experience of operating manufacturing and industrial machinery would be advantageous.|
This is shift work and the working hours would be either:
6 am to 2.45 pm or 2.30 pm to 11.15 pm
Due to the nature of the shifts you will need your own transport.
This is physical work so you must be able to carry out manual tasks in a safe manner in line with health and safety guidelines.
The role of Machine Operator involves responsibility including:
• Carry out health and safety checks on machinery prior to the shift starting
• Set up the machinery ready for the working day
• Carry out quality testing and provide the necessary reports to management/ supervisor
• Maintain, clean and calibrate machinery at the end of each shift
• Optimise machine performance so as to hit production targets
• Ensure that the work area is keen clean, safe and free from hazards
• Report any machinery defects to management immediately
• Operate pallet jacks and similar production equipment
This is a permanent role in a modern, purpose built factory environment and is a good opportunity to take on extra responsibilities within a manufacturing role. There are early and late shifts available, although on occasions you may be asked to change a shift to cover holiday or sickness.
Please apply immediately on-line by sending your CV. Alternatively contact Sussex Recruitment for further information.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn't always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities