|Job Ref:||204573132||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Fife||City:||Fife||Address:||Post Code:||KY10||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:48|
Fps are currently seeking a site manager with a M&E background who has water treatment experience.|
Essentially looking for someone with a Mechanical/Electrical Engineering HNC OR C&G.
C.I.T.B. or S.M.S.T.S.
Confined Space - City and Guild Level 2.
National Water Hygiene card - EUSR and Water DOMS preferred.
Full driving licence required.
The type of tasks included:
* Delivery of Installations and refurbishments on Chemical Dosing System's for Scottish Water within Clean and Waste Water Treatment works.
* Duties and Responsibilities - site safety, site inductions, issue of and adherence to permits, tool box talks, site progress reports, inspections etc.
* Co-ordinate and co-operate with management, operators, contractors, designers etc.
* Organise workload, labour and preparation work.
* Decommission of redundant plant.
* Chemical dosing kiosk and pipework installations
* Produce bill of materials from drawings and site surveys and requisition of materials and equipment.
Salary Package would be in line with industry standard (Dependant on experience)
Looking for Staff based however will consider contracts.
Role will be site based but occasional visits to the office will be required.
Mileage will be paid for travel to and from site as required at government rates.
If you are interested in the position or wish more details feel free to phone me on (Apply online only), or email