|Job Ref:||204573146||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
The Role: Service Desk Implementation Manager|
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £30000 - £40000
We are looking for a consultant to manage the full lifecycle of an HR service desk implementation programme on a 12 months fixed term contract.
The ideal candidate will have Experience of successfully managing a project of similar size and requirement with an understanding of customer service standards and their implementation, a good understanding of systems and processes around recruitment and selection, HR transactions such as casual, VL and sickness absence processes.
Experience of the implementation of service desk software along with previous experience of managing an HR support service team would be an advantage as would experience of analysing and documenting processes and queries. Experience of introducing customer service standards to a team and writing protocols and SLAs
The role will include but not be limited to:
* You will be required to document and review existing systems and processes used by the HR support team in advance of the implementation
* To identify opportunities to streamline existing processes and engage with users and senior staff to facilitate their adoption
* To contribute to the procurement process alongside colleagues including defining requirements, development of the tender documentation, evaluating suppliers and selecting the provider.
* To analyse the types of queries that the team are dealing with to inform the standard templates and knowledge articles that will be required in the system.
* To develop knowledge articles from existing policy documents, guidance etc. to populate the new system
* To lead on the work with external consultants on the implementation of the system for HR on time and to budget, coordinating the support of other HR colleagues, e.g. systems team, as required.
* To manage the communication of the project outcomes and expectations of both the customer base, the Support team and the wider HR department, raising awareness of the change, managing this effectively and raising the profile of the HR support team and what they do.
* To coordinate the training of primary users of the new system and the creation of guidance materials for staff
* To develop strategies, standards and protocols around customer service delivery for the HR Support Team, including service level agreements where appropriate.
An excellent role and a chance to support an environment that is actively planning for and inviting change.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)