|Job Ref:||204575464||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£19000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:48|
Product Support \ Field Service Support (Office based) - Heavy Plant & Construction Equipment |
Salary: £19,000 per annum (negotiable)
Our client is an established plant hire company looking to recruit a Field Service Support within their Product Support Team.
Working in the Cardiff Office you will be responsible for providing the customers with excellent customer service by receiving calls for service / breakdowns and making sure Engineers are booked correctly and accordingly with the minimum of delay.
In addition to this you will monitor and make sure jobs, warranty repairs, service scheduling and field campaigns are followed up through to closure and ensure maximum recovery on all jobs.
* NVQ qualified with an Apprenticeship served with in Construction Plant Maintenance and Repair or relevant experience in heavy plant and construction equipment.
* Able to demonstrate a high level of supervisory skills.
* Technical expertise and knowledge plant equipment.
* Able to work under pressure and on own initiative without supervision.
* Computer literate, self-motivated and capable of working to very high standards.
* Organised and able to communicate at all levels.
1 Next stage - send me your current and up to date copy of your CV
2 We will have a telephone conversation regarding your skills and experience to date
3 Your CV will be reviewed within 24 hours by my client and if successful you will be invited for interview.
4 Once successful you will receive your job offer within 24 hours.
My client is keen to move quickly and all throughout the process I will be available to answer any questions that you may have. When submitting your application please include your availability for interview week commencing the 5th of September 2016.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)