|Job Ref:||204575531||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80 - £90/annum package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:50|
MANAGING QUANTITY SURVEYOR - LEADING TIER ONE CONTRACTOR - UP TO £90K + BENEFITS|
My client is a leading tier one Main contractor who operate across the commercial, education, healthcare, hotel, leisure and recreation, high end residential sectors. Being one of the biggest in the world, this global group boasts a turnover of over £750 million in the UK alone. They have two main contracting sides, one which covers commercial and one covering residential.
As a business they employ over 1500 people and have several regional offices and have been building their base in the UK over the last 15 years. Since then they have landed major landmark schemes and have 25 years worth of work NA offer employees the chance to work in a friendly working environment on high profile, interesting projects.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a senior role for a main contractor
* Experience working on projects valued from £50 milion up to £150 Million
* Experience of RC Frameworks
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Belonging to a professional body
* Civil background desirable
* Proven progression within a tier one main contractor desireable
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Proficient in MS packages
* Full, clean UK driving licence
If you are interested in this position or know anyone for the role, please get in contact with Jen at Fawkes and Reece on (Apply online only). Please email your updated CV to (url removed)