|Job Ref:||204576575||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:49|
Field Service Engineer|
We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to work for a natioanl Retail company with sites all over the UK, to cover a wide range of sites to carry out works of varying nature, including installations, planned and reactive maintenance of various systems.
Responsibilities in this role include but are not restricted to:
* Installing, servicing and repairing company property and systems.
* Travelling to and from various sites around the UK.
* Providing the highest quality of customer service through understanding customer needs and expectations, and through being pro-active and efficient when responding to these needs.
* Accurately calibrating company equipment.
* Accurately reporting back regarding work carried out on customer visits and completing any necessary documentation in a timely manner.
If you are interested in the role and think you are the right fit for the company, please note that an ideal candidate will have:
* A UK Driving License, along with flexibility to travel around the UK if needed.
* A high standard of communication and interpersonal skills.
* Experience working in a field-based role, travelling and visiting customer sites when needed.
If you are interested in the role and would be keen to hear more about it, please do not hesitate to contact Jordan at Astra Recruitment, on (Apply online only), or at