|Job Ref:||204576589||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:49|
Position: Project Supervisor|
Job Type: Permanent
A specialist within the Aviation sector within the West Yorkshire region.
We are looking for a Works Supervisor to support the Development Team in delivering the Capital Expenditure to enable and support the future growth within the business.
The Works Supervisor will be required to:
* Carry out daily liaison with key Stakeholders about the works activities that are being undertaken
* Co-ordinate and Supervise Contractors on-site activities.
* Issue site instructions in consultation with the Project Manager.
* Maintain accurate daily record and contribute to weekly reports
* Ensure all works are managed and carried out giving the highest regard to Health and Safety of the Operatives and our Customers.
* Ensure work sites are kept tidy and present a high standard of professionalism to our Customers.
* Work with the Maintenance Engineers to provide on-site information to contractors with regards to the existing infrastructure.
* Supporting the Project Manager in the timely and cost effective delivery of project works.
* Maintain records of contractors Safety inductions and access permit status
* Contributing to the sequencing of the works, the location of contractor compounds, any works hoarding lines and storage areas.
* Monitor and understand position against contract programme, discuss and agree recovery programmes with the Project Manager
* Assist the contractors and project manager to ensure all contractor staff have suitable security access or escorts when operating in security critical areas.
* Be a self starter and able to work under their own initiative, taking pride in delivering quality work
* Previous experience in a customer focused environment, in either a project delivery or maintenance role
* A relevant Building or Civil Engineering trade qualification or a Construction related HNC/Degree.
* Effective communications skills
* Good computer literacy
We are an equal opportunities employer.
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Michael Rebecchi