|Job Ref:||204576647||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Heathfield||Address:||Post Code:||TN21||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:49|
We are recruiting for a skilled production operative to hold a key role in the manufacture of precision components to tight tolerances for telecoms and defence industries.|
If you are looking to work in a forward thinking, busy and successful business and enjoy delivering high specification products, this could be for you.
As a Production Operative you will need to have experience of a variety of manual and machine-based operations including:
* Soldering with gas torches including silver solder (i.e. brazing, not printed circuit boards)
* Reading and understanding engineering drawings
* Using test and inspection equipment
* Using CNC/manual:
* milling machines,
* hydraulic presses
* Modifying fixtures and tools as required
You will need to be a thorough and methodical individual with an excellent team work ethic. You will:
* maintain high quality standards throughout inspection and testing
* have a high level of accuracy, literacy and numeracy
* be a confident communicator and have an ability to use a variety of IT systems.
The ideal candidate will have a strong production work background and/or achieved a relevant Apprenticeship / NVQ / HNC or equivalent.
This is a full time position (39 hours per week) working weekday daytimes plus flexibility for shifts and/or overtime