|Job Ref:||204576692||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:54|
Revit Designer |
£30,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
Interaction Recruitment now has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Revit Technician for a client based in the Cardiff area.
Our client is a large practice with offices across the UK, specialising in the design of Commercial, Healthcare and MOD structures. They work with a number of large organisations to deliver practical design and solutions. Due to an increased workload, they are looking to add an exceptional designer to their existing design team.
Your new role will involve working closely with the companies existing clients in order to meet their needs. Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Develop 3D models and produce necessary drawings using Revit
• Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work
• Attend meetings to outline the progress of projects.
• Liaise with other departments within the company, as well as external contractors
• Control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company
• Liaise with clients on a regular basis, in order to meet their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Experienced as a CAD/REVIT Technician working within the commercial and retail sector
• Educated to degree level in Architecture or Interior Design (Beneficial but not necessary)
• Fully conversant in REVIT
• Fully conversant in AutoCAD
• Fully knowledgeable of BIM and its integration into the design and detailing process
As well as the opportunity to work with a large company and gain exposure to a high calibre of clientele, my client offers a competitive benefits package including an annual bonus scheme.
To be considered for this position, please send a copy of your CV and portfolio to or contact me directly on (Apply online only)/ (Apply online only)