|Job Ref:||204576699||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:54|
CAD Designer |
£35,000 to £40,000 + Car + Package+ 25 days Holiday + Bonus
Interaction Recruitment now have an exciting opportunity for a CAD Designer for a client in Hampshire.
Our client is an established and highly regarded specialist façade contractor providing the design, manufacture, supply and installation of Glazing, Curtain Walling and Cladding projects.
Due to a planned increase in turnover and with the recent successful winning of a £5 million and £11 million envelope projects based around the UK they are looking for a CAD Designer to join the team in their expanding offices Hampshire.
As the Designer, you will be expected to:
• Contribute to and deliver department plans/strategies and ensure high standard of service delivery.
• Run projects or phases of projects with assistance from Senior Designer or Design Manager in accordance with Company Procedures.
• Ensure all CDM design risk assessments/project plans are implemented and followed throughout the duration of the project
• Maintain a current knowledge of the types of application and methods of construction of fenestration systems employed by the company. Obtain written approval from the system manufacture to any changes from the recommended design of their product.
• Confirm all variation instructions in writing and correspond generally with the customer on design related issues, ensuring that all contract variations are approved by the project QS before starting work. Ensure all variations are correctly documented in the contract file in accordance with the DO procedures.
• Carry out all activities with regard to the business core values, objectives, systems and procedures.
The Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience of Design, preferably working on Glazing, Curtain Walling and Cladding projects.
You should have sound working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D and NA should also be able to read and understand structural engineering calculations and technical design & engineering Drawings.
You will be joining a fantastic organisation that takes pride in developing their staff and reward hard work and loyalty.
If you would like to find out more please contact Jessica Hillman on (Apply online only) or send a copy of your CV