|Job Ref:||204575603||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:50|
Job title: Project Manager X3 |
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000
Location: West & East London
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a progressive developer/contractor that is currently undertaking several high profile residential developments in London and the South East region, ranging from £5m - £100m.
As part of their strategic growth, they are URGENTLY looking for Project Managers in both East and West London to be the project leads on new build medium rise high spec developments.
* To oversee the production on site, via Site Managers, Assistant Site Managers and Trainee Site Managers, to deliver projects on time and accurately report current position on programmes
* To oversee design, checking for buildability and that programme is maintained
* Compile accurate monthly overview reports for the Regional Director.
* Monitor and progress outputs and labour levels. Manage the supply chain to ensure targets are met or bettered
* Formulate, with the assistance of the management team, a suitable response where the contract administrator is failing to meet with the requirements of the building contract
* Manage, direct and motivate the activities of all staff and ensure compliance with the company's responsibilities under the building contract
* Communicate clearly, show leadership and take ownership of problems and deal with in a timely and effective fashion, adhering to company HR policies and acting as a role model
Education, experience and essential:
* You have previous experience working as a Project Managing a residential development from start to completion.
* Piling, deep foundations, basement construction, RC Frame and traditional build experience is required for these particular developments.
* Our client will look at Project Managers from a main contracting or residential development background.
* A construction related degree would be highly advantageous, however an NVQ or equivalent would also be suitable.
* Professional membership would be desirable but not a pre-requisite for the role.
Apply online to Peter Alleyne for more details on these new opportunities, alternatively, call him on (Apply online only)