|Job Ref:||204575986||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:43|
Senior PHP Developer|
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
A Senior PHP Developer is sought by an e-commerce agency who have over 15 years experience developing award winning online solutions for a national client base.
With the continuing success of current campaigns and new projects in the pipeline this agency are opening a new office in central Leeds and are looking for a Senior Developer to head up a newly formed team of back end Developers.
This is a great opportunity to join a well established agency and head up a new project for a household name with the support of a talent project office.
• Heading up a small team of PHP developers
• Clearly defined role and objectives
• Well established company structure allowing you to focus on Development
• Working in an agile environment
• Chance to work on new, cutting edge projects
• Not a plug-in in sight here!
The successful PHP Developer should have the following:
• PHP Web Development experience
• Great knowledge of OO PHP and MVC principles
• Experience building User-focused, dynamic, innovative and functional websites
• Experience of Responsive / Adaptive / Mobile First Design and Development
• Commercial exposure to a LAMP environment
• Ideally some previous team lead duties
• Deployment tools
• Continuous integration, e.g. Jenkins
• Unit testing
• Comfortable in meetings and in front of clients
- Competitive salary of £40,000 - £45,000
- Bonus scheme to all employees
- Career longevity and progression opportunities
- Regular social events
- Pension scheme
- Big client list, including many large brands and organisations
APPLY TODAY for more information on this Senior PHP Developer role!