|Job Ref:||204576013||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Loughborough||Address:||Post Code:||LE11||Salary:||£18000 - £28000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:43|
We provides recruitment software to education and to wide variety of businesses across the country, combining all the best recruitment tools, such as posting to job boards, applicant tracking and candidate communication tools, into one simple software suite. We encourage open and eager to know culture, where our developers, designers, sales force, marketer and support team are on par to share ideas and make better products and services. We are very passionate about our work and have a team of great people who love what they do every day.
We leverage the latest technologies and deliver great results. We have an informal, no-nonsense culture that is growing fast and has big ambitions.
This is a unique opportunity for a Junior Software Developer to work in an entrepreneurial environment with a very dynamic organisation. You'll report into a highly capable Software Development manager who will provide training, where necessary, in some of the most update software development techniques and methodologies.
How you'll spend your time with us
* Development of Web applications with a mix of GUI and server-side development
* Maintenance, debugging and problem-solving of existing C#/.NET applications
* Review software requirements in order to give development estimates and product feedback
* Participate in technical design and creation of technical specifications
* Learning how to write code following good architectural practices, while maintaining system stability, scalability and performance.
* Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers.
Tech you will be working with:
C#, MVC, (url removed), Design Patterns, REST, JQuery, HTML/CSS, jQuery, SQL and much more
We would like see:
* 1-2 year of progressively responsible experience with software development including.
* Experience, communicating project status, defining, documenting, and maintaining processes and procedures
* Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels
* You to be highly analytical, creative, and innovative in solving problems
* Ability prepare and present briefings and training
* Bachelor's degree or Certification in a recognised, immersive technology discipline or School/Project experience in designing and implementing web and/or mobile applications
We have an entrepreneurial environment where their ideas matter, where they're rewarded with competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, company hangouts, lunch-and-learn sessions, skills development, and plenty of recognition for their great work. Other benefits includes free on site gym, parking and you will also have your own Herman Miller chair.
You will benefit from joining a company which offers you a huge potential for progression in a company that has realistic aims to be the number 1 provider in its field and at the same time opportunity to gain exposure to emerging technologies.
Pizza, Jacket Potatoes, Fish n Chips!!!!!!! Finish your week at Vacancy Fillers Friday free food, where our team comes together to talk about progress and future plans.
On top of everything we offer fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organisation