|Job Ref:||204576071||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Daventry||Address:||Post Code:||NN11||Salary:||£36000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
TS Recruitment are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer based in Daventry, this is an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a team servicing a large automated distribution centre.|
This role will include:
- Day to day maintenance of the fast flowing material handling equipment.
- Delivery of key service elements such as planned preventative maintenance, fault rectification and fault eradication.
- Ensuring all aspects of their working day are logged as per the agreed method
- Driving continuous improvement on site with their peers and others
- Fully interacting with the customer in day to day activities.
- Ensuring compliance with site CMMS
- Complying with Health and Safety legislation.
- Working within H&S guidelines and processes.
- Fully embracing and ensure delivery of all aspects of the clientâs business.
- Identifying and resolving issues with the materials handling equipment, including identification of root causes, working proactively with the customer operations team.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and submit proposals.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have relevant experience in a previous role
- Have own transport
- Be able to work shifts as part of rotation for 24/7 coverage
- Be able to work at heights
For more details please don't hesitate to call Jess in (Apply online only)