|Job Ref:||204576073||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tunbridge Wells||Address:||Post Code:||TN1||Salary:||£25000/annum Bonus||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
New exciting German Sales Representative opportunities have come up for you to join an exciting online restaurant platform company and be part or their expanding Customer Operations team.|
As a German speaking Sales Account Executive, you will be reporting to the Head of Customer Operations and you are responsible for developing profitable accounts through dedicated account management techniques and maximise revenue from your clients by using a consultative approach. It is required from you that you identify sales opportunities from incoming client enquiries as well as make your own outbound sales calls to existing clients and use technologies such as Salesforce to keep the client accounts up to date.
Required skills and experience
* Perfect fluency in written and spoken English and German
* Experience providing customer support services, helpdesk, technical support, telesales or outbound sales
* Experience working in an online customer support, customer services, technical support, client support or technical helpdesk is preferable
* Ability to upsell products and services to a wide variety of customers
* Solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team or independently
* Strong communication skills: active listening, writing/typing, informal communication
* Bachelor's degree preferred
Location and working hours
If you feel like you are the right candidate and would like to apply then please keep in mind the location. You need to be based in Kent or be able to commute to Kent on a daily basis.
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Frank, CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy