|Job Ref:||204576098||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
One of our clients a Major Retailer based in Central London are currently looking for an Agile Technical Consultant to join them on an initial 3 month period with likely extensions.|
We are looking for a developer with strong technical and Agile skills that can coach people located in head office and in nearshore locations.
* Coach/support people based nearshore in ways of working with the new mobileplatform.
* Coach/support people based in head office and nearshore in collaborative working methods/behaviours. This is to support an important principle about all team members being willing and able to communicate with all other team members regardless of role or location and is part of a wider cultural change.
As a member of the technical leadership team:
* Help establish the approach/process used by all agile teams.
* Help establish technical assurance/governance across all teams working on the Online platforms to ensure consistency in technical approach/quality.
* Strong Hands on Development Experience
* Proven Track record of using techniques such as TDD , Pair Programming and / or Continuous Integration and Continuous Integration.
If this role does seem a good match for your skills then please do apply