|Job Ref:||204576104||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:48|
Sheet Metal Fabrication
Based : Bradford, West Yorkshire
Basic Salary Circa : £32-35K dependant on experience
My client a well established company located in Bradford, West Yorkshire, to offer a quality service within the sheet metal fabrication market as well as modern equipment.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Agreeing project scope and extracting the necessary information to prepare and plan each project through production. Estimating project cost and time required. Taking full responsibility for all on site activities to ensure delivery on time, within cost and to the agreed specification. Assuming control of site resources to ensure they meet the business requirements and comply with all legislation currently in for the future. Contributing to the strategic direction of the business and ensuring the strategy is delivered in the context of operations.
Duties are varied as this role will be the main contact on site between the board, customers, suppliers, regulatory bodies and employees but will consist mainly of the following;
• Responsible for managing and co-ordination 20 shop floor staff
• Project Management (Time/Quality/Cost)
• Preparing and issuing drawings
• PPM and Repairs of all on site equipment including Laser Cutter, Press Brakes, Interlocking & Welding equipment.
• HR procedures including first aid
• Health & Safety
An established leader with both people and technical qualities with customer facing exposure at a strategic level. Particular experience in;
• Mechanical engineering
• Welding & sheet metal working
• Price and cost negotiation with both customers and suppliers
• CNC Programming
• Radan CAD/CAM 2D&3D preferable or Inventor/Solidworks CAD 2D&3D considered