|Job Ref:||204576119||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:01|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a driven Electrical Commissioning Engineer to ensure that the all of the distributor service organisations are given technical support and training as required to support an international installation base.|
This multi-million pound business has renowned capabilities for developing cutting edge technology, and as part of their expansion plans, have a need for a high end candidate capable of providing high levels of customer support.
• To communicate technically with Distributors/Service agents and Customers in your region
• To ensure that any on-going issues are escalated promptly to their line management team
• To advise on the training requirements of the Distributors/Service Agents and Customers in your region
• To ensure that the Distributor and Service agents are working to current documentation and processes and ensure that upgrades are planned fitted and trained
• To provide regular reports on Distributor and Service agent performance
• To provide regular reports on Customer and Equipment performance
• Assist other Distributors/Service agents and Customers in other regions
• To make recommendations to the Line manager for service improvements for cost savings and efficiencies
• To Supervise necessary resource in within region i.e. planning assignments, overseeing work activities etc. and ensuring local resource is technically up to date and competent to complete assignments
You will have ideally degree/HND in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering and equivalent practical electrical commissioning experience along with the ability to instruct. Previous experience of providing field service support or technical support for a mechanical/electro product.
We are seeking skilled Engineers who have solid background of commissioning large, complex automated machinery for customers on an international basis. You will be skilled with control systems and must have the ability to modify PLC programmes. We are also keen to talk to Control Systems Design Engineers who are looking for a travelling opportunity.
An excellent communicator, you will have proven ability to work with customers on-site with the ability to deliver results in challenging situations.
A company with high investment and large growth plans for the future, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who look after all staff and offer genuine prospects for progression.
We are anticipating the travel will be c60-70% and you must be flexible to leave at short notice for projects within the UK and overseas, therefore full UK valid driving license and passport are essential for this role.
Salary is negotiable commensurate with experience with a package to include overnight/weekend allowances, van or mileage paid, 8% pension, full healthcare & income protection, life assurance x3, 25 days + bank holidays, free parking and free lunch when based out of the office. Overtime is given as TOIL and provided as immediate rest when returning from trips away. Standard working hours are 37.5
For more information, call Sarah Clarke on 024 76 (Apply online only) or (Apply online only). Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to quoting the above reference number.
This role is based in the East of England commutable from within and around the following areas: Bury St Edmunds, Bedford, Cambridge, Hitchin and Huntingdon.
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving up to £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis;
We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK