|Job Ref:||204576120||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£33800 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
Shift Maintenance Engineer (Mechanically Biased): Leicestershire
Salary £34k + Overtime + Excellent Benefits
Alecto Recruitment Ltd has an immediate requirement for a Shift Maintenance Engineer to join our client working for one of the UK's most efficient waste processing facilities in the Midlands.
As Shift Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for responding to all operational engineering needs at the plant as directed by the Engineering Supervisor.
This is a chance to work for an extremely successful business offering a very attractive benefits package and gain superb experience.
The Role & Responsibilities:
* Working Monday to Thursday 45 hours per week on night shift.
* Perform PPM and reactive maintenance on a range of process machinery/waste processing machinery:
* Conveyors, pumps, macerators, shredders and more.
* Work as a Mechanically biased Engineer as part of a multi skilled team.
* Overtime as and when required.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
* Level 3 Qualified NVQ or City & Guilds in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering is essential for this position.
* Engineers with a background in waste management would be ideal but applicants will be considered from:
* FMCG, manufacturing, power stations, quarries, marine, REME.
* Experience working on fault finding/repair/maintenance on mechanical process plant machinery.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment on or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit