|Job Ref:||204576133||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£NEG competitive salary and benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Digital Designer - Permanent - Berkshire|
* Experience working in an agency or internal design team
* Working with guidelines
* Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict guidelines
A leading and dynamic Telecommunications client is looking for a Digital Designer to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a great team where you will be able to develop both professionally and personally.
You will be working as part of a multi-disciplined team to design user-focused experiences; even though you will be working within guidelines you will be expected to challenge the organisation's approach to them.
Working with the online and digital teams as part of a micro team, working in agile and scrum, you will be expected to develop, test and iterate experience and journeys. You will be expected to understand and participate in user research to help to improve digital assets and hit KPIs.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Leading design within the digital micro-team
* Help your team understand the benefits of User Centred Design
* Create consistency and clarity across all digital touch points
* Ensure the work sits within a responsive, digital environment
* Contribute to the culture of the design team, micro team and wider business
* Work with other members of the Brand and Creative team and internal clients to understand requirements
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy