|Job Ref:||204576152||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Reigate||Address:||Post Code:||RH2||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:48|
A brilliant opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join our client in the Reigate area has arisen! This role will offer the ideal candidate the excellent opportunity to work on prestigious projects and make real career advancement.|
As the selected Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for providing complex and advanced contractual, commercial, procurement and financial services. You will work alongside the Project Manager, Managing Quantity Surveyor and junior staff, so you must be a strong team as well as independent worker, with the desire to be an invaluable asset.
* Attend site meetings and provide solutions to any commercial, contractual and construction problems
* Prepare, produce and archive all agreed reports and essential project documentation
* Interpret respective obligations, responsibilities and liabilities and provide guidance on these to the site team as appropriate
* Ensure all site staff adhere to agreed procedures
* Delegate QS tasks to Assistant Quantity Surveyors, set objectives and monitor progress
* Extensive experience working within a civil engineering environment
* Confident working with NEC Option A
* Complex knowledge of contract documentation with the ability to advise delivery teams
* Strong communication and leadership skills
* Good commercial acumen
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and loyal Commercial Manager to join our client in the Reigate area, within travel distance from Redhill, Merstham, Earlswood and Whitebushes. Our client offers a competitive salary for this permanent role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call James Warner on (Apply online only) or email and quote 1002JW, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below