|Job Ref:||204576264||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Gatwick||Address:||Post Code:||RH6||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum plus car allowance||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:48|
Airport Baggage Controls Testing and Commissioning Engineer |
Our client, a leading construction and baggage organisation are looking to employ a Controls and Automation Testing and Commissioning Engineer to work on a permanent basis.
The future Controls and Automation Engineer will be joining an innovative company that is involved in the full life cycle of baggage handling systems at UK and European Airports.
The company are moving from working exclusively on the design side of baggage handling systems into the delivery of their products so experience performing Factory Acceptance (FATS) and Site Acceptance Tests of PLC controlled materials Handling Systems would be a distinct advantage.
You will also have future PLC experience as the Automation Engineer will be working alongside and supporting a vastly experience team leader.
Skills and Knowledge Required
* PLC software development, commissioning and testing
* S7 and Modicon and a thorough understanding of SCADA packages.
* SCADA development
* Quality Assurance processes
* Document Control processes
* Experience in working in an Airport Baggage System and/or material handling environment
would be an advantage
* At least 2 years' experience in PLC software development and testing
* Highly Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact submit your CV.
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful