|Job Ref:||204576292||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£325 - £350/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
A fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join our client in Surrey has arisen! Our client is a global leader in engineering, procurement and construction services for energy, water and telecommunications sectors. Due to an increasing workload they are now seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their water team.|
* Guide project teams and provide expert consultation
* Proactively address problems, applying advanced techniques and analysis
* Develop recommendations for equipment and materials through complex research
* Prepare engineering deliverables for projects
* Extensive experience in a similar role, with relevant accredited qualifications
* Strong technical knowledge
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent knowledge of design principles, guides and standards
This is a great opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer with experience working in the water sector to join our client in Surrey. Our client offers a competitive rate for this contractual role, which is within travelling distance of Reigate, Redhill, Merstham, Earlswood and Whitebushes.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Ashley Clarke on (Apply online only) or email and quote 3082AC, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below