|Job Ref:||204576313||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East England||Address:||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum Car, Bonus, Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
My Client is a Global name as an intergrated telecommunications service provider. They now seek an experienced BDM to join their enterprise sales team. An excellent culture where you have the autonomy to succeed. True world class solutions and a great brand. |
Reporting to the UK Managing Director, the role is to support and execute the new business acquisition strategy of Global Cloud Xchange focusing on specific target accounts in the enterprise markets.
Deliver consistent and exceptional level of sales professionalism whilst exceeding performance against measurable key performance indicators.
* Sell Clients business-to-business services.
* Prospect, qualify, negotiate and close key new business
* Develop sales strategies and tactics to successfully achieve or exceed sales goals.
* Establish and cultivate effective on-going relationships with senior executives in key client organizations to gain a thorough understanding of customer needs.
* Manage multi-functional teams of Clients personnel (Engineering, Bid Management, Operations, etc.)
* Forecast and communicate to the Sales Director all customer opportunities, ongoing activities with the sales' tools provided, most notably - (url removed).
* Create and coordinate proposals and responses to RFPs, with particular emphasis on response to large opportunities.
* Conduct sales presentations.
* Qualify opportunities and negotiate terms and conditions.
* Build and maintain a solid and robustly qualified pipeline of sales opportunities within assigned industry verticals growing to a level of 3x target coverage.
* Carry out and record target prospect meetings in line with agreed KPIs
* Develop an in-depth knowledge of the factors impacting the technology market, adoption and trends for assigned verticals
* Close forecasted opportunities utilizing all company resources.
* Develop, implement and maintain a territory management plan
* Build and leverage an understanding of competition and their propositions to Clients advantage
If you have the necessary level of experience then please send your CV in the first instance or call John Wigg at Inex Associates for a confidential conversation