|Job Ref:||204576317||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£26000/annum benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Service Desk Team Lead - £26,000 - North Bristol - 18 month contract|
Due to continued expansion I am seeking a Service Desk Team Leader to work for a well known financial services organisation based in North Bristol.
The successful candidate for this role will come from a strong helpdesk/service desk background, and will possess significant commercial experience of working in an SLA driven environment. You will ideally have some team leadership and/or management experience.
This role involves managing a team of Service Desk Analysts, ensuring that targets are met and SLA standards are achieved. Responsibilities in the position include:
- Full responsibility for first line staffing, ensuring adequate delivery to the business
- Monitoring call queues and resolving issues yourself when required
- Providing regular training to staff to ensure excellent customer service
- Involvement in recruitment and training of staff
- Ensure that IT documentation is completed and updated by the team
- Working with 2nd Line Analysts to allocate calls appropriately
- Answering support queries via phone and email
The right person for this role will possess fantastic communication skills, and will also be comfortable with both project and change management. In addition, you will have an understanding of network infrastructure and laptop set up and configuration, and you will also have the ability to resolve queries yourself when required.
This is a great chance for a Service Desk Manager to join a well known Bristol-based business and really make their mark on the organisation. Please apply today