|Job Ref:||204576333||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:48|
Highways England are currently recruiting a Management Information Support Executive to be based in any of our Highways England offices.|
- As Management Information Support you will provide flexible business support to meet the demands of management information for the company. Assuring cost and schedule data that supports the Capital Baseline, Operations Plan and CPM performance analyses.
- Maintain schedule and cost data sets that integrate to establish the respective Capital Baseline and Operation Plans.
- Maintain single-source-of-the-truth system versions of the Original and Current versions of the Capital Baseline and Operations Plans in HE systems.
- Update of the Current versions of the Capital Baseline and Operations plans in accordance with authorised Change
- Support the reconciliation of monthly cost and schedule progress and forecast updates against the Baseline and Operation Plans
- Establish and maintain proactive business support to deliver performance management of `Other Capital` lines in the Capital Baseline
- Lead schedule and forecast data improvement initiatives with appropriate Stakeholders
- Provide effective management information and reporting to support CPM scenario management activities
- Provide effective management information and reporting to support CPM stakeholder reporting obligations
Positively contribute and promote a Health & Safety culture which aims for zero incidents both internally and externally.
You will have:
- Proficiency in a range of office software products to enable production / maintenance of a range of complex documents, spreadsheets and management reports
- Experience operating in a Project / Programme delivery environment
- Finance process, system skills and experience
- Experience in data management practice and procedure
- Understanding of Schedule Management principals
- Good communicator
- Good problem solving skills in a dynamic environment
- Able to work across and integrate the requirements of multiple interfacing functions
- Able to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
All applications must be accompanied with a current CV which will be used to assess your suitability for the role. Please ensure all required skills, experience and qualifications as outlined above are clearly demonstrated within your CV.
Please note that Highways England reserve the right to close the advert before the advertised closing date should a sufficient response have been received. Therefore, please complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment