|Job Ref:||204576385||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Car/Allowance + Healthcare + Pension||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:54|
Project Planner - Sheffield - Civil Engineering|
Our client are a main contractor with a huge workload. They focus on the civil engineering and infrastructure sectors and turn over in excess of £500mil per annum.
They are looking for a Project Planner to work from their office near Leeds and across various sites in the Yorkshire and North East.
The role will be working on a range of civils, rail and power projects including highways, roads, bridges, electrification and windfarms.
* Working on tender and live project planning
* Creating cost and resource loaded programmes
* Progress and milestone reporting
* Creating as built programmes
Key criteria for consideration
* Project Planner level or Project Manager / Agent who is looking to go into Planning
* Commutable to Leeds
* Experience of using P6 and MS Project
* Full UK driving licence
* Up to £40,000
* Car/ Allowance
* Life Assurance
* 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
Please apply by sending your CV to:
Dave Lewis - (url removed)
(Apply online only)
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
**Project Resource offer a referral scheme paying £250 for any recommendations which we place in a job (url removed)