|Job Ref:||204576421||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hereford||Address:||Post Code:||HR4||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Hereford - Commutable from Leominster, Worcester, Shropshire, Malvern, Ledbury
Our client is a highly innovative, e-commerce giant that is looking to continue their expansion and further develop their e-commerce platform. In order to do this they are expanding their delivery and development teams in order to fully embrace agile. You will be responsible for requirements gathering and stakeholder management throughout the software development lifecycle and you will be the key point liaising between the product teams and the technical staff. This role will also give you the opportunity to work with one of the strongest technical teams in the area, giving you exposure to the latest cutting edge technologies.
What you will be doing?
* Working in an Agile environment you will serve as a liaison between the product and technical team, working to elicit requirements from various stakeholders and managing their expectations throughout.
* Writes high quality Epics and User Stories with Acceptance Criteria, in a structured manner that will allow delivery of a viable business product
* You will create use cases, mock-ups and various diagrams to support the creation of the technical solutions.
* You will document required changes, and communicate them to the relevant third parties / colleagues.
* Sound understanding of the Agile software development methodology and the role of business analysis in this methodology.
* Experience and understanding of the full software development life-cycle.
* Experience preparing business requirements documentation, working with user stories, business process modelling etc.
* Gathering and understanding detailed business requirements from various parties and documenting them effectively.
* Jira experience
* E-Commerce experience