|Job Ref:||204576820||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tewkesbury||Address:||Post Code:||GL20||Salary:||£20500 - £21500/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
Achieve remarkable things |
- Experience a culture that empowers and inspires
- Create things that the rest of the world only dream of
- Moog culture is fundamentally about respect
My Client are looking to recruit an experienced Fitter / Machinist to perform a range of operations on various components on machines and processes which include manual honing and lapping, deburring and using hydraulic nulling and chemical deburring equipment.
This is an opportunity to join an industry leading business that is renowned for the quality of our product design and manufacture.
You will have great attention to detail; good hand-eye coordination and dexterity.
The right candidate will be good team player, able to build a strong rapport with others and focused on quality and safety at all time.
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Attention to detail and focus
- Enthusiasm, drive and motivation
- Experience of working in an aerospace engineering environment
- Possesses an excellent working knowledge of all types of inspection equipment available to manufacturing, such as micro meters, microscopes, height and depth gauges, comparators, tallysurfs and other metrology equipment for which training has been provided which includes operation of optical measurement equipment and air gauging
- Has the ability to understand specifications and basic engineering drawings and is observant for, and able to detect unusual conditions in the products, errors in the documentation and defective materials / parts
Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trusts each other. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
You Can Do This.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy