|Job Ref:||204576823||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Winchester||Address:||Post Code:||SO23||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum Vehicle, Pension, Laptop||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
A hugely exciting opportunity has emerged for an ambitious Sales professional in the Critical Power industry|
Our client is a reputable provider of Uninterruptible Power and Data Centre Technology with worldwide backing and an extensive customer base. The company is long established and employs a dedicated team of professionals worldwide.
This vacancy has emerged due to expansion and provides the successful candidate with a magnificent opportunity to become an integral part of a prestigious sales team. The successful candidate will be expected to develop their territory in the single phase UPS market, supported by one of the industry leading marketing, business development and telemarketing resources.
In return for the right candidate they are willing to offer an attractive salary with performance related bonuses as well as a company vehicle and rewarding pension scheme.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
* Detailed knowledge and understanding of Single Phase Uninterruptible Power products.
* Technical experience along with a HNC/HND in an Engineering discipline
* An understanding of critical applications and the ability to think "outside the box" in terms of avenues and routes to market for the development of new business for the company
* Strong presentation skills
* Channel sales and reselling experience would be highly advantageous.
* Minimum of 5 years sales experience, with the ability to negotiate and close deals