|Job Ref:||204576839||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
One of our clients a Major Retailer based in Central London are currently looking for an iOs Developer to join them on an initial 6 month period with likely extensions.|
This is an opportunity to work as a Developer on a crossfunctional Agile development team, developing iPhone and iPad retail Apps for one of the UK's most successful omnichannel businesses. You will be working collaboratively with other highly skilled developers as well as BAs, Testers, Web Designers and User Experienec Specialists on challenging customer-facing projects.
Ideal candidates will have experience of iOS applications and have a track record of working in teams delivering complex, performant, high quality software. Successful candidates will have passion for using Technology to Deliver outstanding and innovation software solutions.
Technical Skills Required :
• Experience of iPhone/iPad development using ObjectiveC, Swift, Cocoa
• Experience of Object Orientated and tiered design methodologies.
• Experience of a structured approach to systems analysis and development.
• Experience of mission critical, high availability systems development environment.
• Use of industry standard development tools
• Experience of TDD, pair programming.
If this role does sound of interest to you and is in line with your experience please do apply