|Job Ref:||204576915||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£28000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
A fantastic opportunity for a Geotechnical Engineer with 2-3 years + post graduate experience to take that next step in their career development. This position is based in Chester working for a leading engineering, procurement and construction services client within the energy, water and telecommunications sectors.|
* Design solutions for earthworks, slopes, foundations and retaining structures
* Prepare documents for ground investigation
* Supervise ground investigation and collate and interpret results
* Produce drawings illustrating geological conditions
* Proven geotechnical experience within a range of sectors
* Practical experience of conducting site investigations
* Strong design skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills for liaising with various project teams
This is a brilliant opportunity for a career driven Junior or Assistant Geotechnical Engineer looking to take that next step and capable of embracing the dynamic opportunity to work on a range of prestigious projects & joint ventures. This role will be based in Chester, in North West England (other local cities included Liverpool, Warrington & Manchester). Some travel to client offices or sites within the UK may be occasionally required, but the role will be predominantly office based.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call James Warner on (Apply online only) or email and quote 1003JW, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below