|Job Ref:||204576921||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£38000 - £50000/annum competitive||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Role - Development Manager|
Salary - £50k
Location - Peterboorugh
A dynamic, fast growing company based in Peterborough are currently looking for a Development Manager. You will be required to lead a team of software developers who are responsible for scalable business solutions across multiple technologies and platforms. You will be working in a fast paced environment so if you are prepared to wear multiple hats and be part of a fast paced team with a focus on exceptional service, this is the role for you.
You will be leading a team of 6 software developers where you and your team will be creating cutting edge business solutions across multiple technologies and platforms. A major part of your role will be to mentor and support individual team members to assist in their technical and professional growth. Other responsibilities include:
* Establishing and managing team objectives that align with departmental plans.
* Managing architectural alignment, consistency and vision across business systems and projects.
* Help develop and execute a technology roadmap.
* Measure results and lead continuous improvement activities
* Ensure that all architectural governance and best practice is adhered to in line with the overall roadmap for scalability and growth
It is essential that you have a good technical acumen with a development background but you also exhibit great managerial prowess when it comes to managing multiple projects. You will be working in an Agile environment so any experience in this methodology would be advantageous.
* 5+ Years of software development experience
* 2+ Years of management and/or project management experience.
* Ability to influence across all functions of an organisation.
* Strong technical skills.
* Excellent verbal and communication skills.
* Experienced in building, supporting and leading teams.
Your team will be working with a wide range of technologies including:
* SQL Server
Are you looking to join a company where you will have a direct impact on the company's future? If you would like to learn more about the role, and think you have the skill set required, please get in contact with me at Computer Futures on (Apply online only)