|Job Ref:||204576929||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Principal Enterprise Architect |
Lucrative daily rate on offer dependant on experience
Location: North West
My client, a well-known organisation, is looking for an individual with vast experience in a Senior Architect position for a fantastic contract opportunity.
• Technology Strategy and strategic action plans
• Policies, principles & standards
• Architecture patterns, models and blueprints
• Clearly defined as-is and to-be architectures and models
• Roadmaps and strategic investment action plans
• Domain specific tools and methodologies
• Ensure that solution patterns and designs align and deliver the actions plans and strategy
• Provide clear guidance to functional solution architects and delivery teams of the strategy, architecture and plans, thus supporting the delivery of the future architecture through solutions that are consistent with roadmaps and strategic action plans
• Collaborate with other Domain and Functional Solution Architects to assure the integrity and dependency mapping across roadmaps
• Articulate to a professional standard complex technical ideas in clear, informative and accessible language, tailored as necessary for the intended audience
• Communicate, inspire and build effective relations with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally across all sectors to help shape the on-going technology functional deliveries, so that they meet the objectives of the architecture
• Contribute to the Technical Design Authority by providing help and support projects requiring Enterprise specific support.
• Assess and evaluate potential domain specific technologies in the tools, hardware and software spaces to support the architecture
• Experience of Technology strategy formulation and its application in a complex multi-supplier business environment against a backdrop of organisational transformation. Including the identification and formulation of strategic action plans and application and technology roadmaps. Demonstrating their alignment to user needs, business value, evidence as to why, how, what, who and when should things be done
• Experience of using architectural principles, methods, models and tools to document and help transform a business. Visualizing and creating high-level models (rigorous information-rich diagrams) that can be used to understand an organisation and be analysed to transform an organisation (people, process and technology)
• Ability to analyse complex technical and organisation issues and formulate innovative, creative, well-reasoned and logical propositions, resolutions and/or responses. Understanding and correlating disconnected documentation and information. Turning this into architectures and models that support technology transformation and change and meet user needs
• Experience in identifying, planning and deploying initiatives to deliver business transformation and value whilst meeting user needs
• Communication and influencing skills with demonstrable ability to manage and leverage relationships across internal and external stakeholders in a highly matrix and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to communicate and market technical concepts, strategies, ideas and plans to a wide range of stakeholder communities and groups at all levels of an organisation; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations, tailored as necessary for the intended audience.
• Experience of influencing strategic direction and building consensus with senior business executives in a large and complex organisations
• Highly developed networking and stakeholder management skills.
• Proven track record of delivering technology for commercial benefit and to leverage strategic business advantage.
• Ability to demonstrate passion, innovation and persistence in driving change within a large organisation
• Experience across the project lifecycle of large-scale solutions in a complex multi-supplier / multi-platform agile environment.
If you're interested to hear more about this exciting opportunity please contact James Davison at Gem Partnership Ltd.
GEM Partnership Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy