|Job Ref:||204576961||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Richmond upon Thames||Address:||Post Code:||TW10||Salary:||£35000 - £43000/annum Great Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:54|
My Client - A market leading, Global organisation with a long established history and forever growing future are currently recruiting for a Customer and Consumer Manager to come and join them on a Permanent basis and be a positive member of the team. The company has been around for many years and have a really great team!|
Monday - Friday
Paying £35,000 - £43,000
Based in Richmond
The Consumer and Customer Service Manager provides day to day support and leadership of the Consumer and Customer Services Department to ensure the implementation and maintenance of the company's UK Brand and Trade Marketing strategies, through the direct contact with their consumers
and customers. Relationship is key with the customer for them and they develop their relationships through accurate order/ information collection, high levels of reliability and problem solving.
The Purpose of the role is to manager both the Consumer and Customer relationships through the telephone to optimise the effectiveness of the Company's brand and Trade Marketing strategies. Team Management is key to this role as you must make sure the delivery of high quality consumer and customer service is accurate through the capture of customer orders and the fast acting responses to both Consumer and Customer queries and complaints.
Principle Accountabilities include:
* Manage the Consumer and Customer Services operation to agreed performance standards relating to call frequency, call acceptance rates, data capture accuracy, etc.
* Manage the workload of the Consumer and Customer Service steam and agree individual workload plans with Customer Services Executives in line with the company's Trade Marketing strategy.
* Create and implement delivery schedules for all major accounts to ensure smooth order/delivery and reduce out of stock potential throughout the year -CPI's/Budget/Bank Holidays/Xmas Manage the Consumer and Customer Services Department database for access by employees as required.
* Maintain and develop effective working relationships with all Trade Marketing personnel to ensure all new initiatives are supported by the Consumer and Customer Services Team and, where appropriate, relevant direct accounts.
* Monitor achievement versus objectives of Consumer and Customer Service calls and ensure specific escalated problems arising are efficiently resolved to the caller's satisfaction.
* Analyse all product quality issues and as required bring to the attention of the appropriate manufacturing partner.
* Manage and develop the Consumer and Customer Services Team so that they can effectively present to and negotiate with the company's UK Direct Accounts to agree business solutions that will help achieve their UK Brand and Trade Marketing objectives, and to effectively handle and resolve any consumer or indirect retail outlet's queries or problems that contact us through the Consumer Care or Retail Support Lines.
* Plan and manage pre Budget allocations in line with Government regulations and restrictions, working with Key Account Managers to ensure accounts are sufficiently supplied whilst providing maximum benefit to the company.
You Must have experience in the following:
* Selling/Negotiation skills
* SAP skills
* Microsoft office skills
* Good Numerical skills
* Product knowledge
* Good understanding of the regulatory environment and the changes facing retailers
If you are interested in this position and would be keen to hear more, please contact me on or please call (Apply online only)