|Job Ref:||204576973||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum Bonus||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:01|
Associate Electrical Engineer |
£55,000 - £60,000 + Package + Bonus
A small but prestigious company who are expanding rapidly and well renowned for being one of the leaders in the industry are currently looking for an Associate Electrical Engineer to join their London office to manage projects and help with the management of the team. This is an excellent opportunity to lead your own projects and projects teams; therefore you will need to have good management skills and experience of leading and mentoring a team of more Junior engineers. The ideal candidate will also be qualified in a relevant Electrical Engineering qualification and have excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills.
* A proven track record of delivering projects (including technical delivery and project / financial management), gained in a consultancy environment
* Technical knowledge and experience in one or more of the following sectors: Workplace / Offices (including base-build and/or fit-out work), Residential, Leisure.
* A proven ability to develop, nurture and maintain relationships with client (and, ideally, an established network of contacts in relevant markets, as above)
* Sound commercial awareness and the ability to manage the financial, commercial and risk-management aspects of construction projects
* A demonstrable ability to mentor, develop and nurture talent in less experienced engineers
* Drive, determination and personal resilience
For more information about this role please contact George Osborn at Conrad Consulting