|Job Ref:||204576977||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£38000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
Process Engineer |
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Process Engineer to work at their facility based near Exeter.
* Responsible, with minimal supervision, for process engineering activities on multiple programs amounting to millions of pounds in sales revenue for varying customers.
* Review related product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards and customer contract requirements and related specifications.
* Co-ordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling and resolving engineering issues.
* Review & approve customer specifications with regard to requirements (materials & processes).
* Produce, review and approve internal qualification reports.
* Troubleshoot manufacturing problems. Provide technical support to resolve such problems and resume production of quality parts in a timely manner.
* Complete root cause analysis and implement root cause fixes.
* Measure and achieve process capability requirements.
* Work on cost reduction and method improvement projects.
* Identify significant and insignificant process changes and develop a structure for their implementation where necessary.
* Contribute to the departmental team objectives by accomplishing results as required.
* Materials Degree or equivalent engineering qualification.
* Will consider Higher National Certificate level in Materials Engineering (or equivalent)
* A minimum of three years' relevant technical experience within an engineering environment.
* Experience of working within aerospace, automotive, metals, heavy industrial environments.
* Ability to interpret microstructures for defect analysis & material qualification
* Knowledge of problem solving tools (FMEA or equivalent).
* Good statistical understanding (SPC/Process Capability/Gauge R+R)
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on (Apply online only)
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on (Apply online only)
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability or the job.