|Job Ref:||204576982||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Role: SAP Security Consultant|
Duration: 8 months
My client is Europe's biggest palette producer and is looking to bring on a SAP Security specialist to their IT Team in Sheffield
Roles & Responsibilities
* Responsible for SAP application level security that includes role design and role mapping
* Operational support of SAP modules for user provisioning, role approval workflow and streamline end to end security processes
* Create, review, and maintain daily operational procedures, task schedules, and documentation to ensure a solid SAP operating environment.
* Assume strong ownership of critical issues in the SAP landscape and infrastructure and drive root cause analysis and problem resolution.
* Assist with change control and incident response across the SAP environment.
* 5-7 years SAP Security experience
* GRC upgrade 5.3-10
* Requirements gathering, design, development, testing and implementation required.
* SAP security principles, designs and operations.
* Must be able to visualize a security plan and work at the detail level for multiple applications.
* ERP application security administration and implementation for SAP; specifically SAP ECC v6.x, BI and XI, Portal.
* At least one full life cycle SAP implementation from a security admin perspective.
* Support and administration in a production support role in a medium to large business.
If interested, please submit your CV