|Job Ref:||204577005||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£350/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
Interim Business Development Manager (Presswork & Welded Assemblies)|
£350/day, Home based in the UK
3 - 6 month assignment
An Interim Business Development Manager with a strong presswork and welded assembly background is required for this SME business. Having established a state of the art fabrication facility utilising the latest laser cutting, CNC punch presses, 3D Tube cutting and automated welding, this business has advanced engineering capability and is looking to move up the supply chain and produce more added value products.
To achieve this, the business is looking to secure the services of an Interim Business Development Manager ideally to help penetrate the Truck & Bus, Rail and Yellow Goods sectors
To be considered for this Interim Business Development Manager position you must have;
* An engineering qualification, either apprentice trained with ONC, HNC qualifications or degree qualified in an Engineering discipline.
* A track record of sales and business development that incorporates presswork & welded assemblies.
* Able to work independently with the ability to open doors within the Truck & Bus, Rail and Yellow Goods sectors.
* A dynamic "can do" attitude with the energy and drive to hit deadlines.
* A full and clean driving licence
This will be a home based role ideally in the Midlands or North and will require monthly reporting on progress and business development. Ideally the business are looking to establish 6 substantial new business opportunities during the period of this assignment.
To discuss the Interim Business Development Manager position in more detail please contact Simon Roberts at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on (Apply online only) or email
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business