|Job Ref:||204577214||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum Van, Holiday, Pension||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
Are you a Multi-Skilled HVAC Engineer? Seeking a new challenge with a great company? Please read on!|
We're seeking a Service & Maintenance Engineer with a background in multi-skilled HVAC work (both Air Conditioning & Heating) to join our client's team of field service engineers in Sheffield.
The client is a very well established and successful Mechanical (HVAC) Contractor based in Sheffield. They specialise in commercial HVAC projects and provide a complete service from design through to installation and future maintenance.
As part of a 10 man service team, you'll work Hemel, Yorkshire and Birmingham visiting client's sites on planned and reactive maintenance visits. The company have a dedicated Service Team in the office who'll provide technical information and support when required.
Ideally you'll be qualified in both Air Conditioning (F-Gas) and also commercial or domestic gas (COCN1 or CCN1). However, if you're a Air Conditioning Engineer who has some experience in gas, but not the qualifications yet, my client are happy to help support and provide training.
HVAC Engineer's Package:
- Basic salary between £13 - £15ph (For a multi-skilled engineer. Single skill will be less)
- Overtime, Travel and Call Out bonus payments
- Fully expensed Company Van, Mobile, iPad
- Pension Scheme
HVAC Service Engineer Requirements:
- 3+ years experience as a qualified HVAC Service Engineer (post-apprenticeship experience)
- Qualified in both Air Conditioning (F-Gas) and also domestic or commercial Gas (COCN1 / CCN1)
- Based in Yorkshire OR Birmingham and happy to travel
- Take excellent pride in your work (quality is everything for this client)
- Full UK Driving Licence
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy