|Job Ref:||204577208||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£30000 - £340000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
Maintenance Engineer - Bristol
Alecto Recruitment is currently working with a rapidly expanding processing business with a site in the Bristol area looking to appoint a Maintenance Engineer to work an early/late pattern.
Our client is a highly successful processing business with a mixture of static and heavy duty plant on site which requires maintenance and repair. Ideally we are looking to speak with Mechanically biased Engineers who have worked on quarrying or waste processing sites and have exposure to heavy duty machinery.
Continuous improvement is an important aspect of this position as the successful Engineer will work closely with other Maintenance staff and report into the Site Management team.
* Perform preventative and reactive maintenance to fixed plant onsite including:-
* Mixers, conveyors, silos, quarrying and recycling machinery.
* Fault finding and continuous improvement,
* Shift pattern - 6am - 2.30pm and 2pm - 10.30pm.
* Applicants will ideally have experience working in the following industries:
* Recycling, waste management, aggregates, power/power stations;
* Engineers must have experience on fixed plant as listed above.
* Engineers will ideally have worked on heavy duty quarrying plant including crushers, screens, balers, compactors, washers.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chris Smith, Alecto Recruitment. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit