|Job Ref:||204577176||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South Wales||Address:||Post Code:||CF3||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum Negotiable + Excellent benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:10|
We are retained by a leading manufacturer of pre-fabricated building products for the UK house building industry who, due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional ESTIMATOR / CAD OPERATOR to join their team in SOUTH WALES.|
Our Client's products are high quality and competitively priced and are predominantly sold to National House Builders, Developers and Contractors. They are therefore seeking a Candidate who is able to capitalise on their success to date.
• Respond to technical enquiries via telephone, email, website & trade counter
• Produce accurate technical drawings using Autodesk Inventor
• Take off quantities form customer drawings and bill of quantities for estimation for both standard and bespoke products
• Provide and progress quotations
• Contribute towards the smooth running of the organization
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
• To be considered for the role you must have a working knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and be proficient in reading technical drawings.
• Ideally with knowledge of Sage200 Manufacturing, however training will be provided on this software where necessary.
• Ideally, you will have previous or similar experience of working in a technical estimating role and ideally within UK house building and or manufacturing sectors.
• The role will suit a confident, organized professional with excellent and wide ranging communication skills.
As our Client's business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits to the right Candidate.
Location/Area SOUTH WALES
Salary NEGOTIABLE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS