|Job Ref:||204577137||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||RG2 0SU||Address:||Salary:||£20700 - £22700/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
IT Helpdesk Analyst £20,700 - £22,700 DOE Reading . Have you gained experience within an IT Customer Services role? Are you now looking for your next challenge? If so the role as Service Desk Analyst at ESP Global Services could be the next role for you. This role is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in starting a career within the IT Industry. The successful candidate must be able to work day and night shifts.|
What does the role involve?
Working on a global IT Helpdesk, talking to our customers across the globe ranging from airlines to pharmaceutical companies. To log all customer tickets accurately and deliver a timely completion of all tickets. Proactively monitor, review and chase outstanding tickets to ensure that they are responded to promptly, to defined operating procedures and within agreed contractual service levels and provide the highest level of customer service at all times to all customers and users.
- Scope and accurately log and process each customer ticket and, carry out basic fault diagnosis to identify whether the ticket can be resolved on a first time fix basis.
- Monitor resolution progress to ensure that the SLA is met for each ticket
- Own and monitor the progress for each customer ticket and ensure that the customer or user is kept fully updated throughout its lifecycle.
- Ensure that all activities, including any chases or follow ups are added to the ESP ITSM Tool or, where applicable, the customers` databases.
- Proactively monitor, identify and follow up on any tickets that are in 'jeopardy` of breaching contractual obligations
The suitable candidate for this IT Helpdesk Scheduler role is required to work shifts. Please see below:
* Shifts run Monday - Sunday - you will not require to work every weekend
* IT Helpdesk Analyst will be on shift for 4 days and rest for 4 days.
* 4 days on each shift - 4 x day shifts 07:00- 19:00 then 4 x days rest then 4 x night shifts 19:00- 07:00 then 4 days rest
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a customer facing / customer service role for role holder to perform fully and effectively in the job
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Some Knowledge of call management systems
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt to any new change or situation
- Able to digest data, analyse issues, devise and execute action plans as appropriate
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Process driven with the ability to be innovative
- Excellent Inter-personal skills; ability to communicate with customers at all levels
* Free onsite parking
* We offer a free Learning and Development portal that boasts thousands of courses
* We also provide employees with Perkbox which enables discounts with most major retailers restaurants and leisure providers
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for over 20 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be. We are head-quartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs in Hong Kong, Trinidad and Mexico. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a can do attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
Interested? Please apply today for a quick response